Consular section of the Embassy is open to the public every Tuesday and Friday, between 10:00 – 13:00 și 15:00 – 17:00.
Important: except in an emergency, all visits are by appointment.
Appointments and appointment cancellations as well as information on consular issues are provided by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consultations by telephone are provided only during the opening hours.
The Consular Section of the Embassy is closed on Saturdays and Sundays as well on all national holidays of the Republic of Moldova:
- 1 January – New Year;
- 7, 8 January – Christmas;
- 8 March – International Women's Day;
- the second day of the Easter (Monday), according to the Orthodox Christian calendar;
- the next Monday after the Easter - the Memorial Easter, according to the Orthodox Christian calendar;
- 1 May – International Workers' Day;
- 9 May – Victory and commemorating day of the heroes who died for independence;
- 27 August – National Day;
- 31 August – Our Language Holiday;
- 25 December – Christmas.
Due to operational and payment constraints some consular services may be limited or impossible during Dutch Holidays, as follows:
- 27 April – Kings Day (Koningsdag), or 26 April if 27 April is Sunday;
- Friday before the Easter (Goede Vrijdag), the second day after the Easter (Tweede Paasdag) and the 40th day after the Easter (Hemelvaartsdag), the second day after Pentecost (Pinksteren) according to the Christian Catholic calendar;
- 26 December – Christmas.
For more information regarding any changes on the working hours please contact the consular section of the Embassy from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00 at +31 (0) 70 737 1200.
ONLY for cases of emergency assistance you can call (+31) (0) 621 371 777.